Rad reading- January

This month I read the tea dragon tapestry by Kay O’Neil, It’s about a little town that owns these little animals called tea dragons. In this town there’s A little tea shop that uses the plants that the tea β€˜dragons’ grow. They fear that the art and history of tea will soon be just a legend. But they give a girl a tea dragon. But This tea dragon owner died lately, so the little girl Greta has to work extra hard to make this tea dragon feel at home but on the way, her and her friend learn some own knowledge on the way. I really love this book, not only is it a all age book, but it’s actually kind of calming to read. It also goes at a slow pace which I really like. My favorite character is probably Rinn, She was the protagonist in the first book. I really like her because she knows all about gathering plant and other foods in the forest and has lots of knowledge about plants, A example is on Pg.84 β€œfor these to grow beneath it” earlier in the page, she was talking about the tree itself. But she was just looking for the tree so she could find what was growing beneath it.